Tuesday, September 30, 2008

September

I have been blogging for almost a month now so I'm going to do a monthly recap of September, and write about some of my plans for the future of this blog. So this month I got a computer, became an outcast, made my first friend, destroyed my cell phone, lost a talent show, and more. I'd say compared to the rest of my life, this September went pretty well. I've learned to type and be a nerd like Fredward, and destroy expensive electronics. Now on to the "plans for the future of this blog."
I would appreciate it if you guys would tell your friends about this and come back here. November will be donation month, where you give me money and I waste it on some kind of crap. I would also like to point out that the site is approaching 1000 views. Every time the sites view counter increases a digit, I will post an extra extra long post as well as a picture. There's just one last thing, If you like the site and want to have a link to your site on here, email me at SaveTheDucksPlease@gmail.com with the subject of link. Thanks for coming to my blog. BYE!

No comments: