Friday, September 26, 2008

The Talent Show

The talent show was today. I'll have to say it went pretty well. I even fit into the leotard! The talent show started with a kids who recited a poem... what's up with that... he wrote a poem about a tree... then read it to us... It went like so...

I like the tree,
the wonderful, wonderful tree,
it always makes me smile,
I look at it for a while,
the tree is like cheese,
I am also like cheese,
the tree has a fungus infection,
I am also like cheese


After that we went up and did our dance. When everyone saw the leotard they were totally into our act. It made so many people smile I can't believe we didn't win. After that some kids did a comedy act. This is how it went...

JOE - I can't stand that smell Bob
BOB - Me neither Joe
JOE - Lets find out what that smell is coming from Bob
BOB - That is a good idea Joe
JOE - Oh my golly Bob the smell is you Bob
BOB - Yes it is Joe
JOE - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
BOB - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
JOE - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
BOB - Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

After a couple minutes of laughing one of the teachers tackled them sending them flying off the stage. Bye guys.

No comments: