Thursday, September 25, 2008

More Health Class, And Story

In health class today we enetered in the results from yesterdays food records. I got a 55 and the computer box said I was special. Most of the class got somewhere between 10 and 40 but I did better. My teacher kept on saying that lower scores were better but I know he was just trying to make the other kids feel better. Today In Language arts I started a story. Here's the first part.

Once upon a time, I had a hat. I named the hat Pat. The hat sat on a hill. I gave the hat a pill. I can't think of another part of the story. E equals MC squared is hat plus platipus...

My teacher gave me a D. That probably standed for... um... Dorsal... Fin... She kept on saying "this ain't math class Lukas" and, "now where did I put that cucumber." Over all I had a pretty good day. Thanks for visiting my blog. Yay for small typing!

No comments: