Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Another Day at School

Okay, apparently being Garry wasn't all that I thought it would be. Before school, a couple of kids came up to me and started yelling about killing their grass... dont ask. Anyway, one of my teachers heard them calling me Garry and told everyone that my real name is Billy Lukas. Lunch didn't go much better. Once everyone found out I wasn't Garry no one would talk to me. Not even my friends. I ended up sitting with a couple of... very interesting people... at a table almost 20 feet away from the other kids. One of them wanted to be my friend because I talk funny. Another keeped on yelling about my golden bladder, and the other one gave me his "special cookie." My day didn't go very well, but at least I get to go on a trip tomorrow. Oh yeah, that reminds me, I won't be posting again until the 16th ... Sorry!

No comments: