Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I'm Back

I got back from my trip today! I went to Seattle to see my Uncle. Today was a half day at school so we played some games and basicly ran in circles. I also got asked out for the first time ever. You know the kid who thought I talked funny... yeah. The sad thing is, i'm not really amaizingly attractive so that's probably the only person who will being asking me all year. On the brighter side of things, My band Under the Edge practiced today. We're pretty good but our maraca player just quit. I play electric guitar, my friend Sam plays the bass, my friend Jonny plays the triangle, and my friend Gilderoy plays the didgeridoo. We rock! Also the kid who was Screeming about "my golden bladder" invited me over. I hate to say it but... I went. First we played baseball, or should I say he tried to through the ball without accindentaly hitting me in the face. Yeah...

No comments: