Monday, September 29, 2008

Family Reunion

Today me and my family got called to one of those emergency family reunions. You know, when someone thinks the family is falling apart so they invite everyone over to their house. Right after the 300 mile drive to my Uncles house I immediately went into the bathroom and stayed there for most of the time. Eventually I heard my uncle ask, "where's Billy?" Then I heard my Mom saying, "oh I thinks he's still in the bathroom. So then my Aunt says, "You mean with that deer carcass?" Sure enough when I looked down I saw a large dead animal. I can't believe it took me 20 minutes to notice that. Anyway, then my Mom asks, "Deer carcass?" My Uncle says, "oh yeah, it's been in there for about 6 years now. That's why we always use the neighbors bathroom." "I didn't know you had neighbors!" "We Don't!"

Okay, I think I'll skip a few lines there since what really happened next should never be repeated. So once I got those cats out of my pocket protector the family started to sing campfire songs... with no campfire...

So we are all here singing now,
Singing about a snow plow,
Lets the fires flames grow higher,
And let Uncle Jim turn into a pie...er

No comments: