Sunday, September 28, 2008

Soccer Try Outs

Today I went to the try-outs for select soccer. Right after it started I got hit in the head by a ball. Then I got hit in the head by a water bottle... and a car... and Fredward. After Fredward explained that he had decided to fly out here to be on my soccer team I knew that car had hevily damaged my head. I decided this would be a good chance to meet some other kids, "HI I'M BILLY LUKAS AND I'M SPECIAL!" That was just about when the coach made up a new drill. Peg the nerdy kids with soccer balls. I guess the kids made the team if they made me black out. After I woke up my mom informed me that I had accidentally gone to the girls try outs... again... Now that I think about it, it's sort of sad that I didn't even make it onto the girls U-10 team. I guess I'll just end up being "that guy who is always on the side lines, and gets attacked by angry parents"... again.

No comments: