Sunday, October 5, 2008

Senior Citizen Appreciation Day

Today was Senior Citizen Appreciation Day at school. They had some old people come in and give us speeches. Then they matched us up with a senior and let us socialize for about an hour. The guy I got paired up with was pretty cool... except he kept on telling this story over and over again with slightly different details. I'll go ahead and write down my favorite version. Here it is,

So there I was, on top of Mount Saint Helens, Battling the army of zombie warlords. The lava was everywhere. I pulled out the ol' electric guitar and started jamming. Me and Jimmy Hendrix were all over the place. That was when George Washington showed up. He pulled out his guitar and we destroyed the enemy army with our sweet riffs! That was how I got this scar on my nose! When I get mad it sorta looks like...

We don't need to go any further... Anyway, I didn't really want to tell the guy that the teachers had told me that he was really a crazy old man so I didn't. After school it was fun. Some kids grandpa was telling all of his embarassing storys in the audotorium. Ha ha, after that I'll be suprised if he comes back to school!

No comments: