Saturday, October 4, 2008

Cats and The Game

Today I was playing with my cat. I threw the flaming chainsaw, and tiger would try to dodge it. We have so much fun together! Sometimes we play cat-apult or cat-tastrophe or sometimes we just play chainsaw wars. I love cats so much! Especially the blue ones...

I would also like to be the first to announce the game me and Freddy are working on. It has me and him and school and cats and all sorts of other stuff. We'll be done in about a month. I think it's pretty amazing that I Iearned how to program games in just a month. Gee Wizz, I'm so cool. Ahh man, my pocket protector just caught on fire... again!

Ow, that was hot. I haven't taken off my pocket protector for three years now and I think those guys who got stuck inside must have started a fire... They're in a better place now. Lets take a moment of silence... ... ... OKAY better now! I'll see all of y'all foos tomorrow!

No comments: