Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bully and Fire Drill

Today I got attacked by the class bully! Heres how it happened... I was walking down the hall when I noticed something... there was nobody around then I noticed something. There was someone hiding behind a pencil. That was when this huge fat kid emerged from behind it! He walked over to me and he looked really angry! I decided that the best way out of this was logic. He said, "I'm gonna kill you Billy the... uhhh... backscratcher!" I said, "If x is three and y is x squrared then xy would be 27!" He then beet me to a pulp and then he dumped water on my pants. At the time I had no idea why he would do that but when I was up in the front of math class doing my special dance I realized everyone was laughing harder than usual. Then my teacher pointed out, "HA HA IT LOOKS LIKE BILLY WET HIS PANTS!" That was when the fire allarm went off! "Everyone run for you lives!" the teacher yelled. So they decided it would be more fun if they broke the door down! We had an organised vote on who we break it with and guess who won! I guess the kids didn't know that there was a blazing fire through there but they launched me through and into the flames! And then... and then... and then... I woke up and went to school.

No comments: