Wednesday, September 17, 2008

PE and "Parent Comedy Night"

That was the worst day of my life. I'm not kidding. My worst day ever started at PE when coach Bradley said "We're playin' dodgeball boys." Well I like this girl named Cornelious and she was on the other team. I accedentaly hit here in the face with a ball sending her flying into the large fish tank that Couch Bradley keeps his tigers in. It wasn't pretty. Well now my chances with Cornelious are probably even better since I sent here flowers while she was in the Emergency room. The other horrible thing that happened was much much much worse and painful. It was parent comedy night at school tonight and I thought my parents we at home watching TV like usual but boy was I wrong. Jonnys Dad had just finished a great skit when the most horrific thing happened. My Mom and Dad walked out onto the stage. The whole thing keeps on replaying in my mind. My Dad sais, "heya, kids. My son Billy Willy Filly didn't know we were coming tonight but we decided to surprise him." My mom sais, "lets get started honey... get the baby pictures." I hate to say but theres more. But its all just a blur of stuff like - "Didn't Billy look so cute in the bath," and "Can you believe he would do that every time we said wombat." Thats it, the worst day of my life... thanks for coming.

No comments: