Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Okay, I'm Weird

Yeah, third post today, so what. I just have to tell you about the most amaizing story ever. Me and Fred were on IMVU when it started. We had decided to enter this big fashion show. I was wearing a golden dress with those poofy arm thing, and Fred was wearing a Mickey mouse costume (thanks to his awesome modding skills.) Anyway we totally dominated the first round. In the second round someone started cussing at Fred and got banned. Normally I wouldn't have thought much of that but because of the emotional stress we had aparently gone through, the judges gave us a free pass to the semi finals. Durring the semi finals something amaizing happened. The player of the Judge had a hart attack when he saw Fred and by default the remaing players went directly to the finals. There we were, the last three, Me, Fred, and Edward Cooper. That's where the Miracle happened. Edward was hit by a flying school bus. No kidding. Aparently Fred isn't the only modder plaing IMVU. Well Fred ended up winning because the finals judge was a four year old girl... yeah... but it was still pretty amaizing. Sorry to all you hardcore fans but this is going to be my last pot today as it is my bedtime. 5:00... Well i've got to get my beauty sleep some time. And thats also when my mom makes me go to bed... anyway, BYE!

No comments: