Thursday, September 18, 2008

Another Day Down The Drain

Today i found out just how unathletic I really am. We were running the mile in PE. I thought it would be easy to beat the rest of the class and stuff but boy was I wrong. I was just about to give up and collapse when coach Bradley yelled, "GO!" Anyway I started running, made it seven feet, and threw up all over the class bullys back. I will be feeling that in the future... Ow... My life seems to be sounding more and more like frewdwardo... I meen Freds. I also found out one of the saddest things in my life... my goldfish really doesn't talk. Aparently it was all just a speaker my parents put behing the tank. I should have known after the time I asked it if it had ever been picked on by a bully, and he said, "Im Timmy Tuna and I like to be happy." Or maybe the time when I spilled some of the water of the tank on the speaker and Timmy short cirucuted. "Im Timmy Tuna and~#~ they're~#~ coming~#~ for~#~ you!" I need some time alone...

No comments: