Thursday, October 2, 2008

1000 Blog Views and IMVU

Well, I promised an extra long post and a picture so here they are. Thanks for the views!



It's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so earlier me and Fredward were playing IMVU when we found this modding program called ILLEGAL MODEL MODDER 2.1. We went ahead and got it and boy was it awesome! First we used this thing which gave us 2,000,000 dollars. I spent it on a fingernail trimmer that was worth two dollars. I'll have to say, that poor sap who traded it to us didn't know what he was missing. I guess that's just how those black market guys are. After that Freddy used the modder to get us into the VIP restrooms. I spent 3 hours flushing all the different toilets. There were like... 4! That was when Fred spent our last 200 dollars on 1 fake dollar. Can you believe it! A whole fake dollar! Fredward is almost as smart a barganer as me! After that we decided to change our images! I dressed up as a toothbrush and Fredward dressed up as a tube sock. I ran around yelling, "BRUSH YOUR TEETH KIDS!" I am so coo! After that I left Fred to scarring the kids and went into this bar. For some freaking reason everyone kept on thinkin I was some kind of a toaster. "You look like a toaster dude" and, "YLLATD" was all I was hearing for about an hour... I decided to return to Fredward. We decided it was time to battle the army of the dead... with cheese! I started the quest and we went into battle mode. I was armed with a battle axe and Fredward was armed with... motserella! It was epic. We were all over the place with lip gloss flying everywhere. We were doing good until I tripped and flew off The Cliff of Death! It was all over when I hit the ground and... broke a nail! The modder started to glitch up and it made my characters ears all big... I was still a toothbrush too... It won't even go back to normal... I'm sad...

Well there was my extra long post, I hope you liked it. I'll do something like this again at view 10,000. Bye!

No comments: