Monday, September 22, 2008

School and Soccer

School today was crazy. I was trying to look cool with my hot new hat, until one of the teachers told me to, "take that cheesecake" off my head! Then when I got home my Dad made me watch The Joy of Walruses. It turned out to be the kind of thing where they actually try to speak for the animal, "Jonny the Walrus is nice to his parents because he knows that they will send him to and orphanage if he is a bad walrus". Then I had soccer practice. The coach gave me twenty laps because I was goofing off with some friends. That's pretty sad considering, I don't really have any friends... or a coach... At school they anounced the talent show coming soon. I'm going to do an interprative dance with a kid from the pre-school. We totally picked out a popular song. "Groovy hits that we didn't just pull out of the 70's." In my opinion we have an easy win there.

No comments: