Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just Another One

Hi, I'm back with another post. I can't wait until Fredward gets back from his vacation. Nobody else even talks to me... not my friends... or my teachers... or my parents... Anyway, school was pretty normal today. I arrive at school. I get hit by some kind of projectile (pencil, cat, teacher, ice cream truck.) I go to my first class. I go to my second class. My teacher locks me out of my third class. I climb the side of the building and go in through the windows. I get in trouble for not using the door like normal people. I go to my fourth class. I go to my fifth class. I get mistaken for a sixth grader and put on some kind of field trip or something. I get back just after lunch. And for the rest of the day I listen to people pronounce me name wrong... B-I-L-ogna... B-I-ke... Agatha. Anyway on my way home from school I got a phone call. Can you believe it. I guess paying for 7 months of service was well worth it. And now I know that my phone sort of works. Anyway I picked up and immediatley heard, "HELLO YOUNG LADY. THIS IS NOT A COMMERCIAL CALL. YOU COULD BE GETTING LOWER CREDIT RATES. THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE LOWER CREDIT RATES. YOU WILL ONLY HAVE TO PAY THE PRICE THAT WE ARE CHARGING FOR LOWER CREDIT RATES. I AM VERY PLEASED THAT YOUR MOTHER IS..."
Then the call cut off and it was silence. That was the first call i've ever gotten. OH YEAH!

No comments: