Saturday, September 20, 2008

The game and Band practice

I just got back from a great soccer game. You remember the time when I through up on the class bully? Well he was on the other team. He kept on tripping, flying 12 feet, and impaling me into the gole. I don't even understand how he kept that battle axe in his shorts for the whole game! Anyway, we lost the game. We always do... ever since the rest of the team quit. The main reason everyone quits is because the football players always attack the soccer players at River Park. Even the teachers always seem to pick on soccer players... "Billy, you play soccer, why don't you demonstrate how to absorb the ball with you fleshy face" is basiclly the only thing nice Coach Bradley has ever said to me... I also had band practice this morning. Gilderoy came up with a mad didgeridoo solo. Well that's when my mom came in doing some kind of tap dance. Then she tripped and broke Jonnys triangle. He's still pretty mad at me! If anything else happens today, I'll keep you informed.


No comments: